Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 May 2011

getting started

I hurt my back recently, not seriously, but enough for me to need to take it easy for a few weeks.  I had been generally abusing it by heavy digging and awkward positions up a ladder  - more about my DIY atempts in a later blog! .  But looking on the bright side - the pain has forced me on to the sofa with a hot water bottle and lots of time to play with the computer.  I've always wanted to blog as a way of engaging in conversation in a bit more depth than is possible on twitter or facebook, so please please please talk to me.  Thats it first one done and dusted, see you later!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I am also laid up on the sofa with a badly sprained ankle - catching up on reading and all those dvds I said I would watch when I had time. Love the (new stock) journals by the way. Will need to get some from you. take better care of yourself, Hugs, Betty

kibibi said...

hi betty. I'm on the mend now and seemed to have turned a corner today and getting back my energy. The pain wasn't fun but if I got comfy on the sofa it was nice to be able spend some time catching up. hope you make a quick recovery and see you soon. Teresa x